If you’ve been following this blog for a while, you know I love pizza. We eat it a couple of times a week here at my house. With two growing boys, we have to keep up with their appetites and one thing I know is that pizza is great way to fill them up!
I wanted to share two methods to make perfect pizza at home with Trader Joe’s dough. I prefer their plain dough, but the whole wheat and herbed dough will also work exactly the same for both these recipes.
The first one I am going to make is the pan pizza. This is so simple, you’ll never buy frozen pizza again! You just push the dough on the pan and top it up and bake it. Pretty simple if you ask me! First let’s get to the ingredients list:
- Trader Joe’s Pizza Dough (plain, herbed or whole wheat)
- Trader Joe’s Pizza Sauce
- Trader Joe’s Whole Milk Mozzarella or Quattro Formaggio
- Pepperoni (varies by Trader Joe’s locations)
- Trader Joe’s Dried Oregano
- Any other topping you want to put on! Mushrooms, veggies, pineapples, whatever!
Let’s get to the steps:
First preheat your oven to 425.